GAME-CHANGING TRAUMA-INFORMED TECHNIQUES FOR INFERTILITY STRESS, TRAUMA, AND GRIEF
Basic elements of fertility self-care include stress management techniques. We know that managing stress levels helps improve fertility outcomes.
However, sometimes the stress management techniques you’ve learned to help with infertility stress, trauma, and grief aren’t working and you still feel:
- Disappointment due to multiple failed treatments
- Trapped and desperate
- Uncertain knowing that pursuing treatments or other options for parenthood is no guarantee.
In order to heal, you need to understand how prolonged fertility stress impacts your body, leaving some feeling traumatized.
This is where my experience with Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) – a widely researched and effective trauma therapy approach – has inspired techniques that I will teach you to do at home.
EMDR helps you recover from stressful and traumatic events.
It is possible to learn to manage long-term stress with hopes of reducing the impact of trauma.
Imagine life with more joy and lightness, without stress, trauma and grief instead...
- Enjoying brunch with your friends without all-consuming thoughts about treatments…
- Enjoying family- or child-centered gatherings feeling less triggered, or gasp...trigger free?
- Being able to walk down the baby aisle at the store...
- Feeling fulfilled instead of constantly consumed with thoughts of what’s missing…
- Feeling confident about moving forward…
- Knowing that you’ve turned a corner and feel hopeful about the future.
More importantly - imagine life without all the emotional heaviness taking up as much mental space in your world!
If you’re ready to learn how to leave the stress, trauma, and grief behind, I have a game-changer for you…
The step-by-step techniques I use in this self-paced course will teach you to feel more empowered and take back control of your own healing.
This course will:
- Show and guide you through what you need to do to heal
- Help you get unstuck and clearer about your path moving forward, whether it’s with continuing to pursue fertility treatments, seek other alternatives, stop for a while, or stop entirely
- How to facilitate your own healing with tools and strategies rooted in trauma research
- Get through your fertility journey with your mental health intact
- Help you find hope in your next chapter
When you enroll today you get access to:
- Module 1 Infertility Stress vs. Infertility Trauma - What’s the Difference?
- Module 2 Stress & Trauma May Change You, But You Have More Skills Than You Know
- Module 3 The Invisibility Factor: Disenfranchised Grief and Infertility
- Module 4 Grieving, Coping and Beyond
- Module 5 Thriving and Not Just Surviving - Life after Stress, Trauma, and Grief
Are you ready to heal?